Introduction
Betfair Pre-race Horse Trading 18/02/25
So a little background on my pre race trading journey so far. I started trading during Covid-19 as my income had taken a significant hit as I am a sports photographer who couldn't work due to there being no/limted sport on. I was completely hopeless at it. I bought ever course under the sun and nothing seemed to help me. I persevered for around 3 years every day hoping something would eventually click but it didn't. I lost thousands of pounds along the way and gave up towards the end of 2023.
Here I am a year and half later and I'm giving it another go. It may work, it may not. I feel in a much better place mentally to make it work now however as I don't need the money anymore whereas when I was last trading I needed it to work to make money to pay bills etc which puts a huge amount of pressure on every days trading. This is not a good approach 😆.
So lets see what we can do. I am doing this blog to hold myself accountable. I will be posting. screenshot of my daily P&L along with strike rate and a brief summary of how the day went. I only have a small bank of £300 in my Betfair account. I will be using Bet Angel software.
Goals:
1. Build the bank to £1000
2. Reach a level where I can withdraw £2000 monthly from my account.
3. Don't be an idiot!!
Lets go...........
Comments
Post a Comment